Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Follow your Passions

 


        I began this blog back in 2016, due to a wonderful friend and confidant having his very own blog that captures all of his life experiences and travel adventures. 2016 was a tough year after I last wrote in this blog. There was a lot of loss and a lot of sadness. This above picture is a photo painted by Grandma Moses. She began her painting career at 78 and lived until she was 101. In just recently learning about this woman it reminded me that you can start over at any time. I've always wanted to be a writer, an artist and a singer. I have started sketching and painting more and am hopeful to join my church's choir once this pandemic is over. Overall, the last 4 years have been a battle for not only myself but many others. We have all come together in this pandemic and no person's journey is too unique. What I've learned the most is to follow your passions, because life is just  TOO DAMN short. Thanks for letting me share. Even if no one reads this it's very therapeutic for me to get these thoughts down on "internet paper". 

2 comments:

  1. Well Erin here we are, Cap and Patti. Patti just spoke with you. I remember working with you in Palenville across the table from you way back when. Smiles Cap and Hugs from Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too TOO much fun Erin. Thanks so VERY much for your support of us and now taking care of yourself. Patti and Cap

    ReplyDelete